As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, medical professionals across the country are transitioning to the “new normal.” This requires evaluation of their medical professional liability (MPL) exposures and costs as well as ensuring protection from cyberattacks.
What options do medical professionals have to defer premiums and reduce cost? What changes in coverage have been made in light of COVID-19? How will this disruption impact the insurance marketplace? By understanding the pandemic's effects on the MPL industry, medical professionals will be better equipped to understand what actions to take and how to identify and address holes in their coverage.
Medical Malpractice Update
- Coverage Implications and Expansions
- Premium Deferrals and Relief
- Impact on Claim Frequency
- Impact on Insurance Carrier Financials
- How to Obtain Coverage
- 1135 Waiver
- HIPAA Violations
- Billing Errors and Omissions Coverage
- Ransomware – Is it Covered?
Sign up and we'll send you a link to the recording!