As states continue working toward how and when to safely relax coronavirus-related restrictions, medical groups, ambulatory surgery centers, and other providers that have ceased or greatly reduced their operations during the coronavirus pandemic are preparing to resume or expand them. But providers must do so with an understanding of how COVID-19 has impacted and will affect their clinical operations if they want to best ensure patient and staff safety as well as compliance with regulations and accreditation standards.
In this webinar, our experts will cover:
- Infection prevention and control for the "new normal"
- Safety considerations for patients and staff
- Regulatory and accreditation survey areas of focus
- Role of the governing board/leadership
- Quality assurance and performance improvement (QAPI)
Sign up and we'll send you a link to the recording!