Remote patient monitoring (RPM) has achieved rapid adoption, largely fueled by the events of the past year and the federal government's endorsement of the service via regulatory and reimbursement changes.
In this special Panel Discussion, learn what is required to add or grow an RPM program that will deliver significant clinical, financial, and operational benefits and help better position a practice for long-term success.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Trends and developments fueling RPM expansion
- Fundamentals of RPM success
- Tactics to ramp up patient volume
- RPM revenue cycle rules, basics, and best practices
- Essential and emerging technologies to know
- Missteps and mistakes to avoid
The program is developed in collaboration between the healthcare IT specialists at Medicus IT, medical billing experts at Coronis Health, and healthcare mobile strategy leaders at ACS MediHealth.